Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolution




Ah, the New Year’s Resolution beckons me to improve myself, drop my bad habits and transform into a healthier, happier, wealthier me. Every one is doing it. Making promises that will eventually be broken. This year will be different. I have two sets of resolutions to scuff up, one set for myself and one for my daughter, Lauryn. So I resolve to: Think happy thoughts. Exercise for 30 minutes three times a week. Drink more water. Take more photographs.Visit my family in Seattle and California at least twice a year, and not pull out my hair (literally). My daughter resolves to: Keep her toys off the floor. Give up her bottle at night. Not cry in the car. Laugh and smile as much as possible. Demand a weekly trip to the park. Get/give as many cuddles as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment